The Rosemount 5300 Series
High Performance Guided Wave Radar
Designed to Make The Difference
The Rosemount 5300 Series
radar level transmitter, is our premium 2-wire Guided Wave Radar (GWR) for challenging level and interface measurements on liquids, slurries and solids. It leverages our 30 years of proven radar expertise and is designed to focus on your plant’s profitability. 5300 delivers everything you would expect from a best-in-class process radar – superior reliability, state-of-the-art safety features, effortless handling, and unlimited connectivity.
5300 Series Guided Wave Radar
level transmitter - data sheet
* Direct Switch Technology enables a stronger signal than other 2-wire GWR transmitters, providing better measurement capability and reliability.
* Probe End Projection allows for measurement on very low dielectric products over long ranges.
* Improved EMC performance with a Smart Galvanic Interface increases safety.
* Easy integration into new or existing plants with a choice of FOUNDATION ™ fieldbus with extensive support for PlantWeb® Alerts or 4-20 mA with superimposed HART®.
* Powerful and easy-to-use configuration tools.
* A wide range of probe styles to cover virtually any applications including high temperature and pressure probes for extremely demanding environments.
* Robust modular design and MultivariableTM transmitter resulting in low cost and increased safety.
* Virtually unaffected by application conditions such as dust, vapor and interfering obstacles.
The Rosemount 3100 Series
Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The Rosemount 3100 Series Ultrasonic Level Transmitter is the reliable and cost-effective, non-contacting measurement solution from Emerson. Time proven ultrasonic technology with advanced software and state-of-the-art electronics delivers high reliability in a wide variety of applications. The 3101 is the entry level model for simple level measurement. Choose the 3102 for local control functionality with 2 integral signal relays. For hazardous area applications, the 3105 is certified intrinsically safe.
* Continuous non-contacting measurement with no moving parts
* Standard Integral LCD and push buttons for simple setup and on-site programming
* 2 Integral signal relays for local control for Model 3102
* Aluminum housing and corrosion resistant PVDF wetted material
* Volume or open channel flow calculations with pre-programmed library
* Easy plant integration with 4-20mA / HART® output and PlantWeb support
* Automatic temperature compensation with integral or optional remote temperature sensor
* 2-wire dc loop powered
* Wide operating range to 36ft (11m)
The Rosemount 3490 Series
Universal Control Unit
The Rosemount 3490 Series of wall and panel mounted control units provide comprehensive control functionality for any 4-20 mA or HART® compatible transmitter. A back-lit display gives clear visual indication of the measured value and status of all inputs and outputs. The 3490 provides an intrinsically safe 24V dc power supply to the transmitter. Five relays are provided and are fully field programmable to perform a wide variety of control, fault indication or alarm duties.
* Tough weatherproof wall mount enclosure for internal or external mounting
* Accepts any 4-20 mA or HART compatible input
* Five field adjustable control relays
* Bright local display of measured value
* Pre-programmed with tank shapes, flow algorithms and pump control routines to simplify configuration
Product Data Sheet
(PDF @ 780 KB)
@ 2380 KB)
Quick Installation Guide
@ 780 KB)
The Rosemount 3420 Series
Fieldbus Interface Module
Fieldbus Process Monitoring in ANY Plant!
The Rosemount 3420 Fieldbus Interface Module provides a connection between Foundation Fieldbus field devices and any host system with Modbus® RTU serial interface. Now any plant with a Modbus capable host system can take advantage of Foundation Fieldbus technology including multi-sensor instruments and advanced diagnostic capabilities.
* Connect up to 4 Foundation Fieldbus H1 segments
* NEMA 4X / IP65 enclosure suitable for mounting in any general purpose location
* Supports MODBUS RTU with floating point data on a RS485 serial connection
* Ethernet port for web based configuration of the 3420 and all connected field devices
The Rosemount 2110 Series
Fork Liquid Level Switch
Superior Reliability in a Compact Package
The Rosemount 2110 is based on vibrating short fork technology,
making it suitable for most fluid applications. Features include a rugged stainless steel body and fork, economical threaded connections or hygienic connections, direct load switching or PNP output, and overfill approval. The 2110 withstands temperatures up to 300°F (150°C) and pressures to 1450 psig (100 barg) and is for use in safe areas. As a result, the 2110 is especially effective in helping improve your bottom line, while meeting food and beverage requirements.
* Function virtually unaffected by flow, turbulence, bubbles, foam, vibration, solids content, coating, properties of the liquid, and product variations
* No need for calibration and requires minimum installation procedures
* Polarity insensitive and short circuit protection
* Industry standard plug/socket connection
* No moving parts or crevices means virtually no maintenance
* Electronic, self-checking and condition monitoring – Visible heartbeat LED gives status and health information
* Local Magnetic Test Point makes functional test easy
* Compact design, small in size and weight, short forks
* “Fast Drip” Fork Design gives quicker response time especially with viscous liquids
Rosemount 2110 for Glue
Rosemount 2110 High Level
Rosemount 2110 Hygienic
Tank Overspill Measurement
Rosemount 2110 in Coolant /
Lubricating Oils (Filtration)
Rosemount 2110 in Soft
Rosemount 2110 Prevents Ink
The Rosemount 3051S Series Pressure Transmitters
scalable platform enables implementation of the best measurement
practices from design and installation to maintenance and operations.
* Best-in-class performance with 0.04% accuracy
* Industry's first 10-year stability under actual process
* Unprecedented reliability backed by a limited lifetime warranty
* SuperModule design platform enables more cost-effective installation
and maintenance practices
* Scalable functionality to meet your expanding needs
Complete Product Data Sheet
3051S Selection Guide (PDF
Locations Certifications (PDF
Drawings (PDF @3050Kb)
Information (PDF @250Kb)
Data Sheet (PDF @120Kb)
Translations - Product Data Sheet
Rosemount Wireless Instrumentation
See your plant in a whole new way!
Imagine being able to access all the information that exists in your plant. Envision the ability to monitor measurement points that were previously too costly to access. No more limits. What problems could you solve? How much could you improve your plant’s productivity?
Rosemount Wireless instrumentation utilizes self-organizing networks to ensure that your measurement information will always be available. Self-organizing networks automatically optimize connectivity to achieve greater than 99% data reliability
Learn More about Wireless
Select a Smart Wireless Solution
The Rosemount 248 Temperature Monitoring Assembly
ready-to-install Rosemount 248 Temperature
Monitoring Assembly lowers purchasing, engineering and installation
The Rosemount 248 Temperature Monitoring Assembly was designed to meet
temperature monitoring application requirements. This head mount
transmitter with HART® protocol can easily be ordered with a
sensors, connection heads, and thermowells. All of this comes in a
Rosemount product design to provide an accurate, reliable readings.
Product Data Sheet, (PDF @860Kb, 16 pages,
Configuration Data Sheet, (PDF @100Kb, 1 page, extracted from
Configuration Data Sheet - eCDS
Product Manual, (PDF@2.2Mb,
Quick Installation Guide, (PDF@610 kb, 16 pages,
Temperature Sensors, Thermowells, and Accessories
The Rosemount 5600 Series Radar Level Transmitter
Ultrahigh sensitivity results in outstanding reliability,
even under the toughest conditions.
intelligent non-contacting radar level transmitter. Its high
performance microprocessor allows for advanced signal processing and
smart echo-tracking features. Together with its high sensitivity the
radar transmitter can detect and evaluate all echoes within the tank or
vessel. The 5600 Series support and assist the user to a successful
configuration of the transmitter in process level applications, from
easy to complex process situations.
* Handles a wide range of process conditions due to high sensitivity
and unique signal processing features
* High repeatability ensuring an extremely reliable and accurate level
transmitter even in the toughest conditions
* Ultra-wide power supply, 24-240 V AC/DC, 0-60 Hz
* FOUNDATION ™ fieldbus and analog 4-20 mA superimposed with
* High flexibility with interchangeable transmitter heads and
* No moving parts and no contact with the liquid
* Intelligent software support for easy configuration and setup
* Wide selection of antennas and materials
The Rosemount 8721 Sanitary Magnetic Flow Transmitter
for food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications that require a
reliable, safe, and hygienic design.
Rosemount 8721 features product contact surfaces constructed of FDA
approved materials designed in accordance with 3A and EHEDG standards.
The flowtube is CIP/SIP cleanable, and the flowtube I.D. matches the
process piping to eliminate hard-to-clean step changes. The Rosemount
8721 is available with a variety of sanitary process connections with
easily accessed process gaskets to facilitate inspection and
maintenance. The compact, all stainless steel meter body is fully
welded, and critical junctures are potted to provide a hermetic seal,
protecting the internal components and wiring from pressurized steam,
water and sanitation chemicals.
* Designed for food, beverage and pharmaceutical
* Stainless Steel, all welded body
* Available with a variety of process connections
* Suitable for CIP/SIP
* Flowtube Inside Diameter (ID) matches sanitary process pipe ID with
Product Data Sheet (PDF @615 kb)
Sanitary Gasket Material Selection Guide (PDF @
The Rosemount 8800CR Reducer™ Vortex Flow Transmitter
The World's first Vortex Flowmeter with the Advantage of Built-in
new technology reduces the cost associated with applying vortex
flowmeters by eliminating the need for field assembly of reduced
piping. This innovative design builds the reducers into the flowmeter,
resulting in a meter that can measure lower flows without the expense
and complexity of field assembled pipe reductions.
In addition to measuring lower flow rates and reducing the installation
cost, Reducer Vortex also minimizes risks on projects. Historically,
changes in estimated process conditions would require re-sizing the
meter, which in turn could impact the pipe layout. The result was time
and money spent changing drawings and potentially piping. The Rosemount
Reducer Vortex design matches the face-to-face dimension of the
standard Rosemount 8800C design. This allows the user to change the
meter selection without the risk of impacting the piping layout or
* Doubles low flow range compared to standard vortex meters 8800C
* Avoid costly field welding by using Reducer Vortex where downsized
vortex meters were traditionally used
* Reducer Vortex and Standard Vortex have the same Face-To-Face
dimension, thus eliminating pip change costs and risk
* Simplified installation with no field welding of reducers and
(PDF @1.33 Mb)
(PDF @6.38 Mb)
Configuration Data Sheet (
eCDS - Doc
(PDF @1.18 Mb)
Product Data Sheet
(PDF @2.07 Mb)
Quick Installation Guide
(PDF @1.33 Mb)
(PDF @6.38 Mb)
Configuration Data Sheet
(PDF @4.78 Kb)
(PDF @ 180 Kb)
The Rosemount 3300 Guided Wave Radar
Level and Interface transmitters
reliable and accurate level measurement in process tanks, Guided
Wave Radar technology is the perfect solution. And the new Rosemount
3300 Series is the perfect choice among Guided Wave Radar (GWR) level
The Rosemount 3300 provides reliable and cost effective measurement in
a number of applications where other types of loop-powered transmitters
cannot be used. GWR technology combined with advanced signal processing
and sensitivity ensures that the Rosemount 3300 Series delivers both
level and interface measurement data from the same transmitter.
* First loop-powered level and interface transmitter.
* Multivariable™ output from one device reduces process penetrations
and installation costs.
* Direct level measurement means no compensation for changes in
temperature, pressure, density, dielectric or conductivity.
* Virtually unaffected by dust, vapor, interfering obstacles and
turbulence. Even suitable for small or odd shaped tanks.
* Intrinsically safe and Explosion proof makes it suitable for
* PC setup software with installation wizard provides easy
* Dual compartment transmitter housing (electronics and cabling
separated) which can
be removed without opening the tank, and cut-to-fit probes facilitate
easy installation and minimize need for maintenance.
* Compatible with the Asset Management Solutions™ (AMS) plant management
software - cuts costs by streamlining maintenance tasks.
The Rosemount Model 4600 Oil & Gas Panel Transmitter
compact device specifically designed for your high density panel
applications Legendary Rosemount Performance, Customized for Your Panel
When your process measurement is on an offshore platform miles from
anywhere, you need a transmitter you can depend on. The legendary
performance, reliability and measurement stability of Rosemount
transmitters are available in a compact package specifically designed
for your high density panel applications.
Your Most Reliable Panel Transmitter Solution
* Compact, lightweight design enables high density mounting
* 30:1 rangeability increases flexibility and reduces inventory
* 3-year stability reduces maintenance costs
* Dual seal design improves offshore safety
* Easy calibrations & troubleshooting through HART® Smart
The Rosemount Model 848T 8-Input Temperature
FOUNDATION fieldbus this will forever change temperature monitoring
monitoring architectures including sensors wired direct and
multiplexers will be forever changed with the introduction of this new
revolutionary temperature transmitter.
* Communicates Eight Temperature Measurements per Transmitter
* Communicates up to 128 measurements per FOUNDATION fieldbus segment
* Mounts Anywhere - Field Hardened, Intrinsically Safe, Low Power
* Diagnostics and Calculation Capabilities
* Ideal for temperature monitoring on distillation columns, tanks,
reactors, boilers, furnaces, turbines, and compressors
Product Data Sheet, Rev CA
(PDF @530Kb, 00813-0100-4697)
Manual Supplement: Important Model 848T Installation
Considerations, Rev CA (PDF @130Kb, 00809-0200-4697)
Product Manual, Rev BA (PDF @2800Kb,
The 375 Hand Held Communicator - Rugged and Reliable
The only handheld
communicator that supports all HART® and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus
indispensable by one customer, the rugged and reliable 375 Field
Communicator meets the demands of your plant environment.
Beyond the tough exterior, the onboard applications are equally robust.
Emerson performs unparalleled testing of the 375 Field Communicator
with supported devices ... ALL devices, no matter who the manufacturer.
Data Sheet (.pdf)
All materials contained
within, and the appearance of this website are Copyright © I.R.S.,
with the exception of manufacturers' logos, trademarks, product
specific data and images